I feel bad for children who have enlarged adenoids and want to help them. Can I become a certified Breathing Normalization Specialist? If so, how?

You are welcome to take Level 1, 2 and 3 programs. All of them are available online, so you won’t have to travel to the Breathing Center. Upon completing the Level 3 program, you will receive a Breathing Normalization Specialist diploma and the right to teach the method.